A kitchen cabinet is a cupboard that has been built into a kitchen or a chest of drawers that are used in the kitchen. It’s mainly used to store dishes and other silverware. Most kitchen cabinets are designed to offer innovative storage options to new homeowners or those looking to renovate their homes. Kitchen cabinets are designed to fit the needs and details of homeowners, builders, and investors.
Benefits of Purchasing Kitchen Cabinets from Factories
There are many benefits one can enjoy when he/she buys kitchen cabinets directly from a factory as compared to buying them from other outlets such as wholesale stores. These benefits include;
- Most factories are stocked with hundreds of cabinets for individuals to choose from
- One is assured of getting the product first hand directly from the manufacturer
- The kitchen cabinets come with a wide range of configuration capabilities
- Their prices are affordable as compared to other kitchen cabinet outlets
- They provide kitchen cabinets that are of very high quality
- The delivery is quick
Specifications for Kitchen Cabinets
Most kitchen cabinets should have the following general specifications;
- A wooden door that has a raised panel which should be approximately three quarters with a thick solid overlay
- Soft-close guides for drawers with a full extension that is under-mounted
- A face frame that is approximately three quarters inches
- A plywood box approximately three quarter inches
- Soft-close inches which should be fully concealed
- Exterior end panels which should be unfinished
- A drawer head with a five-piece raised panel
- A drawer box with dovetail wood
- Adjustable shelves
- A natural interior
Different Cabinet Styles
Partial Overlay Cabinets
When it comes to this style, the door only covers the face of the cabinet frame partially. This leaves large gaps between the cabinet units and uses less material compared to the full overlay style.
In this style, the doors and drawers of a cabinet cover the face of the cabinet almost completely. It creates a look that is continuous and reduces the gaps that may be visible between each cabinet door.
The doors and drawers in this style are located inside the openings of the cabinet face frame. It requires doors stops inside the cabinet box since the doors don’t stop.
Kitchen cabinets are an essential aspect of a home. Therefore much attention and detail should be paid when looking for kitchen cabinets.…